• 100% soft organic ring-spun combed cotton
• Screen printed in the UK using eco friendly water based inks
• Medium fit (size up from your usual size recommended)
• 10% revenue goes to the artist
• 5% of revenue goes to the artist’s chosen charity, Arrels Fundacio
Miguel is a cartoonist and painter from Barcelona. In the 60s Miguel enjoyed success as a comic artist but after a decline in the market for comics, the loss of a relationship and a fire in his home, Miguel found himself on the streets. He survived by selling paintings to tourists but was soon driven to alcoholism. Through his blog, artwork and talks, Miguel now raises awareness about the experiences of homeless people.
Arrels Fundacio helped Miguel recover from alcoholism and he now works with the charity to share his story with others. Arrels Fundacio support many homeless people in Barcelona and are known for their creative projects such as ‘Homeless Fonts’ and homewares workshops.